Summer internship program in Poland!
Are you seeking a summer internship at a company focused on development and innovation? Look no further!
At Boekestijn Transport, we stand by the value "We Grow Talents And Talents Grow Us" and invest in our employees.
Supporting your development is extremely important to us.
July 1st, we are launching the Boekestijn Talents Camp Program!
This season, You can get a chance to work in the following departments:
• IT – Are programs and computers totally Your vibe? Join us in developing the world of new technologies and programming!
• Human Resources – Do You want to become a pro at human resources processes of an international company? A piece of cake! Join the Boekestijn HR Team!
• OSH – If You want to stand guard over safety rules in the organization, the OSH department is the perfect place for You to be!
• Quality – Are quality-related subjects Your absolute favourite? Join our team, where you'll contribute to the creation of improvements in our organization!
• Operations – Do You enjoy logistics solutions and planning magic is your thing? Join us and develop your skills in driver’s work planning!
• Research & Development - Are you passionate about innovation and technological discoveries? Do you have a knack for problem-solving and troubleshooting? Join us as an intern in the R&D Test & Support sector,
• Employer Branding - Do you enjoy working with people and making them happier at workplace? Want to learn more about graphic design & communication? Send your CV now!
At Boekestijn Transport, You'll encounter real projects and tasks that our teams deal with daily. You are going to create the reality of our organization! And if that doesn't scare You, wait till You hear more! You'll create Your own project during the internship and then present its results to the management and internship supervisor! That's why we want the project to be closely related to a specific improvement You want to introduce to our company. But that's not all – thanks to our internship, you will gain unmatched professional experience, meet valuable people who share your energy, and efficiently spend your vacation!
Join our team if:
• You have a student status,
• You know English at a minimum B1 level,
• You're interested in any of the areas listed above,
• You're ready to complete a 3-month full-time internship (40 hours a week) from July to September 2023,
• You're a communicative person and not afraid to take up action!
What awaits you during the Boekestijn Talents Camp?
• Working on real projects,
• Working with proprietary tools created by Boekestijn Transport employees,
• Preparing Your project and presenting it to the management,
• Freedom of action and openness to your initiative. Come up with an exciting idea or want to share something with us after starting work. Your internship supervisor will be happy to support You in realizing Your project and bringing it to life!
During the internship, we provide the following:
• Necessary equipment and a workplace in an ultra-modern office in Żerniki near Poznań,
• Transport by a company bus from Ronda Rataje,
• Participation in workshops, developing skills that are highly desired on the market,
• Tasks and duties adapted to your interests and skills,
• The opportunity to integrate with other internship participants during various fun activities outside the office,
• Sports activities – healthy spine and fitness classes, a football field and regular matches, squash courts and weekly training, an open gym area… and so much more!
Still not convinced?
Visit us for a coffee with oat milk or freshly-squeezed orange juice, and see for yourself!
Check out our Instagram page @boekestijntransport and learn what it means to be #DrivenByWOW!
To apply for the Internship of Your dreams, click the links down below:
Fill up the form and write your motivation letter and we'll get back at as soon as possible.