Develop our trucking activities with a focus on the Scandanivian market.
We see our trucking activities growing significantly in Europe. Now with over 500 trucks on the road we're expanding our activities to the Scandinavian market. Therefor we are looking for a Devlopment manager with a clear focus to that market in the area of Trucking.
• Run a sales campaign to get new customers in Sweden,Norway, Denmark
• Develop a sales strategy for the Scandinavian truckmarket
• Set individual sales targets in coordination withthe PL, NL office
• Plan and direct sales activity on potential accountsfrom the transport / logistics sector
• Formulate sales policies and routines to get newcustomers
• Conduct market research, competitor and customeranalysis
• Analyze data to identify sales opportunities
• Participate in trade meetings and industry conventions
• Cultivate effective business relationships withexecutive decision makers in key accounts
• High self-driving strategy to make new connectionsand achieve goals
• Knowledge of the Scandinavian transport andlogistics sector
• Experience in sales, especially the TSL market
• Open attitude to work in an internationalorganization
• Active team player in a sales department Advancedlevel in English
We are an international transport company with more than 500 trucks on the road. With offices in the Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Moldova, Macedonia, Ireland, Belgium and Belarus. We have been committed to carrying out transport orders with our own equipment for many years. Major destinations are France, Germany, Poland, the Balkans, Great Britain and further east of Europe far beyond Russia! We are ISO, TAPA, AEO and GDP certified to meet the highest quality standards required by our clients.
• Stable employment in an international familybusiness with over 1000 employees throughout Europe.
• Company-paid language courses (English, German,Spanish, Polish, Russian, Dutch, Italian)
• Access to the MyBenefit platform.
• Group insurance.
• Private medical care.
• Unique atmosphere and working conditions in a youngteam.
• Work in an international environment and live incontact with the English language.
• Opportunity to work remotely.
If you are interested in this job offer, feel free to continue and send us your resume and motivation!
Fill up the form and write your motivation letter and we'll get back at as soon as possible.